East Bay View (a blog about several things)

now 98% free of substantive content

Monday, June 04, 2007

The East Bakery Project: Final count of the collision between me and them

The awards:

Best bakery + best bread: Acme
Best sweets: Sketch (very marginally ahead of Crixa)
Best actually healthy goods: Vital Vittles

You can find details on the nine places I surveyed on my Yelp page. On that site, I've been posting a lot of notes I don't mention on this blog (as well as some depersonalised cross-posts) of little interest to those who don't live around here. Read if you wish. Trying to find an appropriate way of splitting content with low duplication, for the one or no people who might read both.

***

40 favourite songs of the Nineties, #38: Pet Shop Boys, "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing"

Come on, you know that feeling of absolute freedom you get when you fall in love. This song makes you glad you felt that, even if it's past, just because of the off chance you might feel it again. And it isn't the only Pet Shop Boys song on that subject on this list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home